Online learning has been on the rise in recent years, and it’s really not hard to see why. On the one hand, eLearning courses have become hugely popular by the simple virtue of being so much more convenient than traditional face to face courses.
Here are five reasons why online learning can be more effective than enrolling in a face to face training course.
- Students learn more than they do in traditional courses
- Retention rates are higher with online learning
- Online learning requires less of a time investment
- More frequent assessments can reduce distractions
- eLearning is the greener option
Flipped classroom is the new pedagogical model that is transforming the teaching processes of all educational centers, since the results of learning a language are not only innovative but also lead to success.
- Flipped Classroom methodology increases student-teacher interaction
- It also increases interaction between students through collaborative learning
- Help students with greater difficulties
- The flipped classroom allows all students to stand out equally
- Students get the most out of their teachers
- This allows educators to know their students better
- The flipped classroom changes the classroom management
- The flipped classroom speaks the language of the students of the 21st century
- The flipped classroom also educate the parents of the 21st century
- A complete methodology that covers the absence of students or teachers