We are here to help you. Feel free to reach out to us, any time.
Book a call with our experts
Frequently Asked Questions
- All classes will be majorly online.
- Only the initial ‘get-to-know’ classes could be offline and there will be a periodic meeting with the faculty, generally every two months. Whenever feasible, this meeting would be in-person.
- In the era of Google and Wikipedia, the role of a teacher has undergone a change. Students don’t necessarily need teachers to deliver content. Students primarily need teachers to inspire them, make them like their subjects and solve their doubts through hints and illustrations.
- You can find more info on Flipclass Model here.
- Flipclass only focuses on the learning aspect of every student.
- It takes out all the irrelevant clutter of unproductive ‘copy-paste’ assignments.
- It values investigative ‘question and answer’ sessions with a knowledgeable faculty.
- We insist that you watch this video – ‘Blended Learning’.
- It is a slow process and it’s success depends on the responsibility that the child takes.
- Although the process itself encourages the child to own up his/her progress, this transformation is time dependent and needs some collective effort, especially participation by the parents.